Do you know you can change your site name on Wordpres?
Sitename is text information that appears on search engines and provides descriptive information to internet users about the site or blog and what information it carries.
A site name is entirely different from a domain name. Once registered, a domain name cannot be changed, but you can change site names as often as you want.
Site names can be used for:
- Display information about your site.
- Promoting your brand.
- Writing seasonal information to increase your traffic.
Steps to change your site name on WordPress.
- Go to your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Choose the setting and go to the general option.
- In the general setting, you can see the site title where you have to write your site name, and below you can write your tagline.