Experts who recently joined Chegg or are willing to join this platform may be confused about Chegg payment per question.
But if you google it, there’s no accurate information about payment per question with subjects or how you will get paid for solving the particular subject questions.
But here I did deep research and wrote this article to help you out!
How much does Chegg pay per question?
Chegg experts get paid between Rs 75 to a maximum of Rs 197 per question. The pay rate for subjects which require basic knowledge like maths, chemistry, physics, biology is between Rs 75 – Rs 100. And the pay rate for subjects such as computer science, engineering, and life science is between Rs 100 – Rs 200, which required higher knowledge.
Here’s the complete table for Chegg payment per question. But as in some of the subjects I did not find the exact rate that Chegg pay’s to expert. So if you people have any about that please feel free to share in the comment section.
Subject Wise Chegg payment per question.
|Subject Name||Payment per question|
|Accounting||Rs 100 Above|
|Finance||Rs 100 Above|
|Operations Management||Rs 100 Above|
|Chemical Engineering||Rs 168|
|Civil Engineering||Rs 168|
|Computer Science Engineering||Rs 189|
|Electrical Engineering||Rs 168|
|Advanced Physics||Rs 168|
|Advanced Maths||Rs 168|
|Basic Maths||Rs 80|
|Statistics and Probability||Rs 140|
|Anatomy and Physiology||Rs 90|
|Earth Science||Rs 90|
Read More articles on :-
- Is it fine to run a laptop without a battery?
- Join Chegg WhatsApp Groups And Facebook Groups!
- Lost College Id: 5 Quick Things You Need To Do!
- Did You Lost College Certificate: Ultimate Guide To Get It Back!
- Type Of Color Pens And Who Can Use Them? Read This To Avoid Mistakes!
Does Chegg increase payments rate with time?
As per my personal opinion chegg has not increased any payments for chegg experts till. But as per the inflation is concerned it will increase in future if the students paid subscriptions is increased.
What is the least and highest-paid subject in Chegg?
The least paid subject on Chegg is basic maths, for which experts get 80 rupees per question to solve, and the highest-paid subject on Chegg is computer science, for which experts get Rs 189 per question. But remember one thing the lesser the payment per question, the easier the subject will be.
What is Chegg Payment Structure?
Chegg payment structure is very simple. To make it more understandable for your I have mentioned it in bullet points below.
- Chegg pays you every 15th of the month. Means your amount will be credited to your bank account each month on a date between 15th to 20th.
- Chegg sends payments thru the means of NEFT.
- Chegg cut 10% TDS (Tax deduction at source) on every question. You can easily get it back if your income is not taxable.
- Chegg also cuts some amount if you have given wrongs answers.
- If you solve questions during bonus hours, also added additionally in Chegg’s payment structure.
What if you don’t get payments from chegg on time?
If you don’t get payments from chegg on time then there’s nothing to worry. The deadline of getting payments on your bank account is upto 21th of the each month.
This is why because some due to long holidays or any technical issue banks take time to do transactions.
But still if your amount is not credited on your bank account then you can follow these steps to get your chegg payment.
Steps to get payment from chegg if it is not credited in your bank account.
- Open this link.
- This is the link of Chegg official. In here, you have to submit a ticket.
- Later you will get a response mail from the Chegg team.
- Follow their instructions, and then your problem will be solved.
Do you have to pay taxes on Chegg earnings?
The answer is, how much have you have earned per month? If your earning is Rs 40,000 to Rs Rs 50,000 per month, yes, you have to pay taxes according to the normal tax slab rules as made by the Government Of India.