Do you have a habit of studying in bed?
Well, if you habit to study in bed, you may be doing many things wrong that it seems good to you. Today in this post, you will know why you should not study in bed and what things you need to do to leave if you got a habit of it.
So why should you not study in bed?
Studying is a form of gaining knowledge, and you can get it only thru paying proper attention. In contrast, beds are meant for relaxation and sleeping so if you study in bed. It will provide you comfort and lean towards laziness and sleep.
What heppens when you study in bed?
There are some important factors that one should not study in bed, and if you do, just read what happens with you and your body.
- Lack of Productivity– As per science when a person is in the bed the body is in a horizontal position and due to that the heart rate and blood pressure go down. Due to this the blood flow to the brain becomes less and hence it decrease the productivity and memorising powers.
- Health issues – Some people sit an study in the bed that is also not good for your body because in bed you have to keep you neck down if there’ not table and doing this for long time can increase the problems of back and neck issues.
- Effects sleep – If you have habit of stuyding for long in the bed it may make you lazy and during the night it would be hard for you to fall asleep easily.
- Makes you less attentive in class – Studying in bed will also effect your performance in school if you got habit of it. In the class sitting in desk and bench will not be comfy expericnce and hence you will not pay proper attention their.
How do leave the habit of studying in bed?
The habit of studying in bed is not a good habit, and still, you practice it, then you should think to leave it now.
The only way you can leave the habit of studying in bed is by studying at a study table. Now, if you have a habit of reading things in bed, it will be hard for few weeks if you want to leave this habit.
It may take 3-4 weeks to leave the habit of studying in bed and to develop the habit of studying at a table. For that, you can increase the time of sitings of your study hours.
What is the good posture to study?
A good posture for studying is keeping the back straight in support of chairs back; the hands should be comfortably placed on the study table and freely keeping the legs on the ground.
However, everyone can’t maintain this position for long because most people don’t adjust their chairs while studying. Always remember, don’t position your chair to lean or to be relaxed so that you can easily fall asleep.
Always keep your back of the chair straight, and for that, you need to get a good adjustable study chair. I know most people won’t agree with me as those chairs are expensive, but it’s better than to get a back issue.
Should you have a bed in the study room?
As per my own experience, you should not have a bed in your study room or workroom because once you have completed studying for hours, you may feel tired, and seeing a bed just in front of you can make you take a nap.
But the problem is not every student has a separate room to study and sleep. So, for this reason, you can make a small partition in your room for studying.
To make a partition, you can call a carpenter and use plywood to make a partition in your room and get your separate study room easily. The cost is also pocket-friendly, and it will benefit you a lot.
How to study comfortably without a bed?
To study comfortably in your room, there are certain things that most people ignore. They are things that are required to study comfortably without a bed. Here’s the list below.
- A good study table.
- A comfortable chair.
- Natural light or place near a window to setup you study area.
- A soundproof room if possible so that external noises won’t disturb you.
- Is it fine to keep the laptop plugged in all the time?
- Are compatible laptop batteries good? 5 things you must know!
- What to do if cryptocurrency is banned? 3 Tips to know to save your money?
- Know Why tattoos are not allowed in government jobs?
- College Donation Admission – Is It the Right Way To Get Education.