Are you looking for the best pens for exams, then stay on this post until the end, as you will get to know about the best pens you can buy at an affordable price point.
Here I have listed out the best pens at a price range between Rs 5- 100. Please have a look at them make a decision which one is best for you.
But before reading ahead, first, have a look at few questions and their answers.
Why do you need to choose a pen for your exams?
Here are some points that you can have a look at:-
- It helps you write comfortably in the exams.
- To Make your handwriting better and faster.
- There are multiple pens with multiple brands. Choosing the right type for you will increase your efficiency of writing.
What type of pens is great for writing exams?
Here you can see in the above image there are 4 types of pens given. So here are some important things about them.
- Ballpoint pen – Ballpoint pen is largely used by most people in daily life apart from the exams. If you have a habit of using this pen, you can have it as your primary exam choice.
- Gel Pen – Using a gel pen is a great option in the exam but make sure it fades away with time and can badly affect the page if it comes in contact with water.
- Rollerball pen – If you compare rollerball pens with ballpoint pens, the main difference is ink. This pen contains water-based ink, and due to that, it can smudge it easily.
- Fountain pen – Fountain pens are expensive than the other three pens and have a great speed that you can write with.
As per my personal experience, I have seen most people use two kinds of pens ballpoint and gel pens. Rest two are rarely used by people, so I am excluding them from the list.
Best Pens For Exams.
1. Pentonic Linc Ball Point Pen
Within few years after this pen launched, it became a favorite among many people, including me. Linc is not a new brand, but it has become the highest-selling pen as they launched their pentonic pens series.
It has a 0.7 mm tip which is great for writing talking about the quality of ink. It is also fine.
But I wouldn’t say I liked that there’s no grip to hold it while writing; otherwise, it is a must by pen for exams.
2. Cello Fine grip Ball Pen
The cello fine grip is among the top pens on online stores such as (amazon). The good thing which I like about this pen is that it is really comfortable.
This pen also comes with a 0.7 mm tip which makes this very comfortable to write.
3. Pilot Precise V5 Stick Rolling Ball Pen
Pilot pens need no introduction. These pens come in the medium price category range, but they deliver quality as well. If you are looking for a change in your old pen, this is the right choice.
The ink used in these pens is mainly used for smooth writing and handwriting, so you can definitely use this thing for your exams.
4. Reynolds 045
As a 90’s kid, I must say that this pen brought all the nostalgic memories of when I was in school.
Reynolds 045 is a classic ballpoint pen. This simple-looking pen can be used at any exam or for casual and formal writings.
The best thing about this pen is that its simple design and quality.
5. BIC Round Stic Xtra Life Ball Pen
The BIC round stic pen is the highest-selling pen on amazon. If you don’t believe then see it yourself.
This pen is flexible and has 40% more writing capacity than its competitors in the market. So if you are among those who don’t want to change pen several times, this is a good option for you.
6. Pilot G2 Retractable Gel Roller Ball Pen
Pilot G2 is an outstanding pen for performance as it is very comfortable for long writing. Also, the quality of ink is not compromised by the brand.
However, the price is a bit higher than other gel pens, but if you once buy this one and start using it, you won’t go for any other alternative for a long time.
7. Linc Pentonic 0.6 mm Gel Pen
At first, you have read about the link ballpoint pen, but this pen is different from that one. But looking at them, you will hardly figure out which one is a gel pen.
Linc gel pens are great to write if you want a nice slim and sleek pen that comes with 0.6mm tips; you should add this to your list right now.
Taking about using this pen for exams is a great option for you.
8. TUL Retractable Gel Pens 0.5 mm Fine Point
So far, the best smoothest gel pen TUL gel pen is awesome to have in your study materials and could have your priority.
The ink dries quickly with no smear as soon as you write, and the quality of the overall pen is just awesome.
9. Reynolds Trimax Liquid Gel Pens
If you have not used this pen till now, use it!
In all these pens it is the most different pen that you can find it. As per my personal experience, I used a trimax pen back in high school because one of my friends recommend this to me.
I was terrible at handwriting. It made my handwriting look but better.
Must Read About Pens
10. Cello Butter Gel Pen Set
As its name says, “butter flow” is the cheapest yet best pen under Rs 10. Start using it right now, too, as it is very affordable and has quality.
You can use its black ink pen also to gel a better look at your answers!
The list I have made above is based on my experience and what I have seen during my school and college days. Many other brands are much better than this, which I forgot to mention in the list.
If you feel that any other brand I missed, feel free to write in the comment section!